Thursday, October 5, 2017

I believe that I could be a business owner in the future built from my leisure activity

Many people dream of achieving wealth and establishing their good financial as young as they can. So do I, with my hobbies through leisure time hopefully I can build my own business in the future. There are several activities that I love to do in my leisure time. I love playing futsal, jogging, and sometimes I go shopping but it depends on how my pocket could compromise to my desired feelings to buy all the things I want 😁

I usually play futsal on Sunday night with my close friends near my home. If I wake up earlier on Sunday morning I also go jogging with my brother and sometimes I do it alone. I love running activity, because it will burn your calories and fat effectively. Beside those activities, I also like shopping. Most of the things that I have bought are clothes, especially t-shirt. It simply fits with my style and it is so comfortable to wear.

I ever thought in my mind to build my own business from my hobbies. However without any resources on my hand, I think it’s impossible to build my own business. Until one day I saw an advertisement feed on Instagram, the content of the advertisement was about a recruitment to be a part of clothing line business as drop shipper/ re-seller. I have joined this clothing line business as re-seller for the last one year and gained approximately 1 million IDR every month. Hopefully, someday I could be a clothing line business owner with a lot of branches and stores all over Indonesia.


you can also follow my official apparel online store on instagram account: @hypeclothes.co
Line:         @cyy2261d (by using @)

Feel free to ask me if any of you wants to buy some apparel stuff, Happy Shopping 😁

2 comments:

I believe that I could be a business owner in the future built from my leisure activity

Many people dream of achieving wealth and establishing their good financial as young as they can. So do I, with my hobbies through leisure ...