Friday, March 14, 2014

Profil Penulis

Hello world,

Welcome to my personal blog, my name is Dita Dirganta Asyrof but you can directly call me Didit. I am 90's kid a long time ago for sure, I am graduated from Universitas Indonesia majoring in Industrial Engineering and currently I have been working in ICT (Information Communication and Technology) company for the last approximately 2 years. The aim of this blog is purely to express my skill in terms of writing about my college life, completing my college's assignment, my experience at work, my travelling experience, as well as my culinary experience. So enjoy reading my blog to create your own theater of mind ! 😁

Best Regards,
Dita Dirganta Asyrof

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that I could be a business owner in the future built from my leisure activity

Many people dream of achieving wealth and establishing their good financial as young as they can. So do I, with my hobbies through leisure ...